There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
~Albert Einstein~

Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, Zachary James!

My sweeb baby Zachary James turned 3 years old today.  I can't believe it - he's getting so big.  Breaks my heart.  Tonight, I was telling him that it makes me sad how fast he's growing and he said, "awww, I think you'll be just fine."  He is honestly one of the sweetest, kindest souls I've ever met.  I just love him to pieces. 

So, Zachy here's what you've been up to lately:


  • You still weigh a scrawny 28 pounds - same as your baby brother!
  • You're wearing 3T clothes
  • You can still wear a size 4 diaper but.........as of two days from now, diapers will no longer be allowed!!!  :)
  • You're a great sleeper - you sleep around 11 hours every night and take a 2-3 hour each afternoon
  • You still sleep in a crib and I L-O-V-E this....and so do you.  You'll be in that crib as long as you want!!
  • You're a very picky eater.  You love cereal bars, french toast sticks, chocolate milk, lemonade, french fries, bananas, apples, pasta, pancakes and JUNK!
  • You love bulldozers, the Cars movie, Dinosaur Train and animals
  • Your favorite color is red
  • You think you're six years old for some reason??? 
  • You love to "mother" your stuffed animals and refer to yourself as a mom all the time (melts my heart)
  • If a 'stranger' says hi to you you'll say, "I'm shy" and look down
  • You recently started referring to youself as a 'man'
  • You have the sweetest, kindest, old soul of anyone I know and I can't wait to see what an amazing man you become.  I love you so much - you're a wonderful human being and I'm so proud to be your mom!!!

1 comment: