There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
~Albert Einstein~

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

If...

I love to fill out questionnaires for some reason so this is right up my alley!  :)

•If I were to get pregnant again I would be thrilled!!!  And then wonder where would we put another kid??


•If I could have any job in the world I'm not sure what I'd be...I just can't imagine having a job that I love but I'd sure like to try!

•If I had a day to myself I would do lunch (w/an adult beverage perhaps), shopping, mani/pedi - and all of this would be funded by someone other than me.

•If I could get married all over again I would hire a different photographer.  :(

•If I could live anywhere in the US I would (I can't believe I'm saying this) move back to Arkansas or Oklahoma.  Maybe.

•If Brady/Zachary/Easton were a girl he would have been named Reilly.

•If I could have any talent in the world I would like to be able to do something creative.  Anything.  I don't have a creative bone in my body....I'm not even creative enough to come up with an answer to this question.

•If you met me in real life I think you'd think I was the coolest person you ever met.  ;)  After you got to know me......I'm very shy at first.

•If I could go back to school and get a different degree I would major in anything but Accounting.  What was I thinking?!? 

•If money were not an object I'd be debt-free and have another baby...or two.  ;)

•If I could meet one celebrity I think I would want to meet Ellen maybe?  Or Oprah?  Or Kathy Griffin?  I don't know.....

•If I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life it'd be Dillard's.  That's a hard one but at least I could get shoes, clothes, makeup, etc. all in one store.

•If we get another pet I will admit myself to the looney bin.  Voluntarily.

•If I could go on a trip, RIGHT NOW, I'd want to go to Napa Valley or Italy.  Maybe Napa first since it doesn't require me being sedated in order to fly over the ocean.  :)

•If I had to chose between a house cleaner and a personal chef, I'd pick the house cleaner.  I hate to clean and I don't really like to cook but cleaning is a necessity!  Restaurants were invented for a reason!
•If I had the option of plastic surgery I'd get a tummy tuck/lipo in a heartbeat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment