There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
~Albert Einstein~

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

17 (and a half) Months Old!

Okay, I realize this is extremely late and I haven't posted monthly updates in well, months but here we go:

Sweet Baby Easton, you're 17 (and a half) months old!  What have you been up to lately???


  • You weigh 27 pounds and you're around 35" long (not an exact science)
  • You wear a size 5 diaper and size 24 Month clothes
  • What can I say, you're still a terrible sleeper.  You sleep through the night most nights but I would say 2 or 3 nights a week you wake up at least once.  :(
  • You eat like a horse!
  • You're saying all kinds of words like shoes, cheese, baby, Momma, Dada, cup, snack, etc. 
  • You're very demanding (does that mean spoiled?)
  • You looooooove watching Blues Clues
  • I think you can count to two ;)
  • You use a fork really well for your age but you still refuse to drink anything but lemonade from a sippy cup - we have to work on this b/c you're not getting enough Calcium
  • I'd say you're only about 51% Momma's boy much to my dismay but I love you like crazy anyway!
Now, how about those big brothers of yours???

Zachary James, you're 2.5 years old (32 months)!?!  How did that happen??  Here's what you've been up to lately:

  • You weigh 28 pounds....a whole pound more than your baby brother! 
  • You're also wearing a size 5 diaper and still have absolutely no interest in potty training
  • You only wear size 24M clothes (just like your baby brother) - you're such a peanut!
  • You're a great sleeper - you rarely wake up when your roommate does
  • Your favorite color is red
  • You're officially a Momma's boy (finally) and it makes me so happy! 
Brady Boy, you're 4.5 years old!!!  I can't believe it!  Here's what you've been up to:


  • You started what will hopefully be your final year of pre-school last week and you're riding the bus this year!  I swore I would never let you do it at such a young age but you LOVE it and it makes my life a whole lot easier! 
  • We've been taking a break from speech and OT this summer and you're still doing really well - we need to get you back on track, though because you need to work on your fine motor skills to get ready for the big K!
  • You're 100% potty trained now - even at night!  We're so proud of you!
  • You go 100 mph 14 hours a day.....you're only quiet and still when you're asleep!
  • You're 95% Daddy's boy....but I love you tons anyway! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow you have your hands full!! They are all absolutely precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm a new follower, I saw you post on another blog about hyperlinks. They're actually pretty easy! Here is the simplest way to do it http://easyhyperlinks.com/ where it says "target URL" put the site you want to link to. Where it says "display text" put whatever words you want to be blue and clickable. Hope this helps, I love your blog so far :)

    ReplyDelete