There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
~Albert Einstein~

Saturday, November 20, 2010

5QF....a day late

Okay, so I'm a day late but Laura at My Little Life does a "Five Question Friday" blog hop every week and I haven't done it in a long time but I love to fill out questionnaires for some reason so here we go!

1. What Christmas song do you loathe?  I can't say that I loathe any song in particular but I do not like the "contemporary" songs.....I only like the traditional, religious songs and my absolute favorite is 'O, Holy Night'.  Love that one....'Silent Night' is probably a close second!  However, I do like the contemporary versions of the religious songs???  I know that seems weird - I guess I just don't like the "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" kind of songs....



2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed?  One of the  keys to a happy marriage in my opinion is a king sized bed.  I need my space.  He has his space, and I have mine.  Now, if I couldn't only figure out some sort of sound barrier to block out the snoring I'd be in heaven!


3. Have you ever had surgery?  Oh, yes let's see.....I broke my arm when I was 10 and had to have it surgically repaired (including 4 pins); when I was 29 I had exploratory laparoscopic (sp?) surgery to see if I had endometriosis....the doctor noticed that my left ovary was attached to my colon with scar tissue and while removing the scar tissue, he punctured my colon - they had to open me up to repair the puncture (and no, I didn't have endometriosis!); and of course, I had two c-sections!  :)


4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done?  Oh, I don't know....but definitely before Christmas Eve.  My dad and my husband always wait until the last day (literally) to do their shopping and it drives me crazy!!



5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be?  A Corvette I guess???  Oh, no wait - I would adopt another baby.  And then get a Corvette.  ;)  And of course, some lypo and a tummy tuck!  ;)


1 comment:

  1. LOL your last answer made me laugh!! I don't see how people wait to the last minute it makes me crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete