There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
~Albert Einstein~

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Boo Boo Jammies

About 20-30 times a day (that's probably conservative), Zachary - AKA "Monkey" - claims to have a "boo boo" that needs to be kissed. He is quite clumsy and runs into things, falls for no reason, etc. all the time; however, these phantom "boo boo's" also occur when he's doing absolutely nothing. (About 90% of the "boo boo's" are on his knees.) It's pretty cute, though and about the only time he asks for a kiss so of course, we oblige. Anyway, we were at Target the other day and I found the absolute PERFECT pair of jammies for him.....the monkey was the first thing that caught my eye. I buy just about anything I see that's reasonably priced and has a monkey on it. Then I noticed the band-aids.....I couldn't have designed a better pair of jammies myself! These are just perfect for our little accident-prone Monkey!!






1 comment: