There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
~Albert Einstein~

Thursday, September 24, 2009

He Sits.....He Scoots!!!!

My sweet little baby Easton is sitting up now....he falls over some but I think he's an official sitter at this point. He also 'scoots' all the way across the room as long as there's nothing blocking his path!! I don't know if it's technically an army crawl or not but he lays on his tummy and drags himself across the room with his little arms....sounds like it's pretty close to me!! Tonight, he got up on his hands and knees for the first time.....my little baby is growing up way too fast!

I need to get some pictures of these new developments but he's currently sleeping on me and I shall NOT mess with that!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are a wise woman for not disturbing the sleeping child. ;-]

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know...I was looking at your pics on the side..Brady looks like Zachary. Isn't it neat how God makes that happen?

    ReplyDelete