There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
~Albert Einstein~

Friday, September 18, 2009

Five Questions Friday

This is the first time I've seen this one but it looks like fun....and I love answering questions/filling out lists so, here we go.......

1. What's your favorite line from a movie?-

My favorite movie of all time is "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"....I guess my favorite line from that movie is, "and I love to dance". :)

I also have to throw out "nobody puts baby in the corner"....especially b/c of Patrick Swayze's death this week. :(

2. What "group" did you belong to in high school? Goths, jocks, preps, drama, nerds? - I guess preps??? Although that was the majority of my high school anyway but I think that would fit me best given the choices!

3. If you had $1000 just for yourself what would you spend it on? That would be too fun and will never happen but let's see.....LOTS of shopping, a girls' only lunch, mani's and pedi's and a nice, expensive dinner w/ the husband!!

4. What was your favorite childhood cartoon? Does Fraggle Rock count???

5. What kind of sleeper are you? Back? Tummy? Side? Sprawler? Definitely not a back sleeper - that was my least favorite part of being pregnant!! Tummy, side, and sprawler for sure! I take up lots of space and move around a lot....a king size bed is the key to a happy marriage in this house for sure!!!



MckLinky Blog Hop

4 comments:

  1. Hey first timer! Glad you found us! Hope you'll consider joining next week...oh, and Fraggle Rock, totally counts!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I second Fraggle Rock totally counts. :) And every married couple needs a king size bed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, mani and pedi!! Great way to spend the $$! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to watch Girls Just Wanna Have Fun every day! Loved it!
    And I remember Fraggle Rock! too funny!

    ReplyDelete