There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
~Albert Einstein~

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Brady and Daddy's Day of Fun

Brendan took Brady - just Brady - to the zoo last week on a random day off. Since Brady was only an only child for 13 months before becoming a big brother and losing lots of the attention he was getting, it's really important for us to do special things like this for him every once in a while. I think he had tons of fun - I was at work so I don't know but it sounded like he did! All I know is that he rode the train 5 times! :) Which is great given the sensory issues he has!! That was last Wednesday....Brendan took tons of pictures as usual....
This is Brady's prize that he picked out - he picked one out for Easton and Zachary, too and has been very good about making sure that he only plays with HIS bird...even though it's exactly the same as Easton's! He keeps calling the bird Sweet Pea....it took me a while to figure out why he was doing that...his teacher brought her bird in for a show and tell day during the spring semester several months ago. Its name is Sweet Pea. He only saw it once for a little while several months ago. His memory is AMAZING. It took me a while to remember that and I'm an adult!!

It was a hot day so the misting areas were a big hit....
I can't believe he was able to contain himself enough to get this close to a real bird!! You can see the excitement all over his face...


Daddy made a new friend....
So did Brady...ha!


If you look really closely, you can see a baby tiger...

I guess Brady was really annoying this peacock! :) It just kind of wanders around this area of the zoo....


As soon as they got in the car to come home, Brady was out like a light! And of course, all night he talked about going to the zoo the next day like it was a daily activity! :) He's so sweet when he feels like it but man did he have a meltdown tonight! I should take pictures of that to show him when he gets older!!! Geez!
























1 comment:

  1. What a special day he must have had! You got some great pics!!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment! I know you know how crazy life can be with three boys! Fun but definitely crazy!!!!

    ReplyDelete