There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
~Albert Einstein~

Friday, July 3, 2009

Helmet Head

Brady's been wearing this helmet all afternoon for some reason....in the house, in the car, at Target - all afternoon. It was Brendan's when he was little and still fits him...well, sorta. Big man, little helmet. Zachary wanted to try it on....



But Brady wasn't too happy about that, so of course he promptly removed it .....


Poor kid! His hair looks red in pictures a lot for some reason but it's very blonde. Easton's hair definitely has a red tint to it, though....I think he'll definitely have Brendan's coloring. Not sure about Zachary yet but I'm guessing he probably will, too.

I had to wake Zachary up from his nap this afternoon. When I went up to get him, he was sound asleep - completely out - and he looked so much like Easton while he was sleeping. It was kinda scary!

I've been thinking about this whole blog thing a lot lately. Even if no one reads it now, I think it will be great for the boys to go back and be able to read it someday and see what they were up to at such a young age. I really wish I had started it when we were going through the adoption phase - those would be great stories for Brady to read someday! I've never been a diary person so it's kind of weird. I feel like I'm writing to someone but then in reality no one's reading it....except maybe Brendan every once in a while. Anyway, I'm going to try and keep up with it...we'll see how it goes!




No comments:

Post a Comment