There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
~Albert Einstein~

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Don't and Rolly Polly

I love lists!!! Great idea, Jenna!
Jenna’s Journey Blog
Here are some things I DON'T do...


  • I don't know the authors of the majority of the blogs I read...but I feel like I do!
  • I don't like popcorn
  • I don't drive slow...ever. And I like to be the leader
  • I don't eat any food that I could eat if I didn't have teeth (pudding, apple sauce, jello, etc.)
  • I don't have much patience....but luckily my husband does
  • I don't clean my own house and that makes me so happy...every other Saturday!
  • I don't like to go to the movies
  • I don't like to be outside
  • I don't floss
  • I don't like to exercise which stinks because I don't like to be overweight, either!
  • I don't answer the door or the phone unless I know who it is
  • I don't think I'll ever run out of things to add to this list so I better stop before it gets really ridiculous!!

Easton had a big day today! He started rolling from his back to his tummy this afternoon! He's a rolling machine!! I'm so proud of him - he's come so far and is such a big boy!





And who knew a cardboard box and hooded towel could be so much fun??



Fun stuff!



1 comment:

  1. I agree with most of your "don't" list! I don't know how you have the time to think of these!!! :)

    ReplyDelete