There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
~Albert Einstein~

Monday, July 13, 2009

Something Else


I was talking to Brendan on the phone this morning and Brady wanted to say, 'hi' so he rambled for a minute until I took the phone back then he said, "I want to say something else." So, I handed the phone back to him and he literally said, "something else" into the phone and gave it back to me! Pretty funny!!

Yesterday, after naps that didn't involve sleeping, we had pictures taken in the backyard. Not-so-graceful Zachary has a couple of bruises on his face and, as you can see in the picture above, Brady has a lovely scratch on his chin from falling out of his chair a couple of days ago. I think we got some really cute ones of Easton. The big boys didn't really cooperate, though.


After the photo shoot, Easton needed a snack and some alone time in the bouncy seat! He was sooo good for the pictures!
Then it was story time...
And later when I went into the kitchen to start dinner, I found the big boys "sharing" the inch worm!


So, we had a good weekend....the boys slept great Saturday night - Easton slept for almost 12 straight hours which is a record for him - but I paid for it last night and today. Easton woke up twice last night (he usually only wakes up once and it's usually not until around 5AM) and the big boys were not the angels I needed them to be after only getting 4 hours of sleep last night! But, we survived and everyone is sleeping....for now.....


No comments:

Post a Comment