There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
~Albert Einstein~

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Roll Over


Easton is officially rolling over from his stomach to his back. He did it 6 or 7 times tonight. Such a big boy! He's close to going from his back to his stomach but I think that will take a few more weeks.

I cleaned out my half of the closet last night - I guess I've finally given up on being a size 6 again. Ha! I filled 6 huge bags full of clothes, shoes and purses and we took it to Goodwill today. There will be some very happy bargain shoppers out there - I got rid of some good stuff. Now the closet looks so sad - I'll have to cheer it up by buying it some new clothes and shoes! For the past few years...basically ever since we brought Brady home...I've been consumed with buying things for the boys and haven't cared at all about my appearance or doing anything for me. I'm not sure what happened after Easton was born but that has changed a little. I've been buying clothes, getting pedicures, etc. - if only these things were free! :( Luckily, the outlet mall opens in just a few weeks so at least I'll be able to get some good deals....hopefully!

The boys are having their big photo shoot tomorrow night. Brady has a huge scab on his chin from falling backwards in his chair the other night and Zachary has two bruises on his forehead, one on his eye (fresh - got that one tonight by running into a table at church) and a scratch on his forehead. Uggh! I don't know if photo shop can handle all of that. We'll see. They always get little bruises on their shins, too - can't quite figure out how they're getting those but I'm guessing it's from climbing onto kitchen chairs, beds, etc. Boys will be boys I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment