There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
~Albert Einstein~

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Motorcycles and Airplanes






It turned out to be a very uneventful weekend thanks to rain, a lack of a babysitter and Brendan's work schedule. It's probably a good thing, though because the stupid fireworks interrupted Easton's sleep last night so we were very tired today! Easton took a 4-hour nap today which, of course, worries me. Especially since he was ready for bed 3 hours after he woke up. I worry when he sleeps too much and I worry when he doesn't sleep enough. :( I can't win!


The highlight for the big boys today was riding the motorcycle (inch worm) and airplane (Mickey Mouse toy) around the house. I was the coolest mom ever for bringing those two toys up from the basement! I didn't get any pictures but I'll get some tomorrow. Brady's still obsessed with the Bengals helmet which magically turns into a motorcycle helmet when he rides the inch worm!

I love this picture of Brendan and the boys! He's a pretty good jungle gym!


No comments:

Post a Comment